1. General Posting Rules
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts.
These rules apply to all forums, comment threads, photos, blogs, videos and status messages.
- No Flaming
- Be respectful, courteous and levelheaded. Don't make posts just for the sake of being rude.
- Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another user.
- No foul language. Keep it clean.
- No Trolling
- Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this community.
- Put some thought into your posts. Refrain from posting meaningless threads or one word (or short) nonsense posts.
- Please do not post meaninglessly for the sake of increasing your activity and Stracka Points.
- No impersonating other members. Multiple identities and false e-mail addresses are not allowed.
- No Spamming
- Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.
- Please do not mass-message or mass-email multiple members of this community the same message.
- No "running the site". Have balance and don't over-post in one day. High maintenance users can be asked to slow and or not post.
- No Offensive Posts
- Please do not post any content that is obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise in violation of any local or international laws.
- Pictures with nudity are not allowed.
- Please uncheck the PG rating on pictures that "may" be considered objectional(kids, family, friends), which allows content to be filtered for the rest of the community. (You can turn 'Safe Search' off in your account settings if you want to see this content.)
2. Commercial Posts
- No unauthorized commercial postings without prior approval from management.
- Please respect sponsors. They provide critical financial support to this site.
3. Corrective Actions
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure this site is not disrupted or damaged in any way.
- Users can be suspended without warning, explanation, or appeal, at the sole discretion of the website's operator and moderation team. Users may also be fined points which may range from 1,000 to 50,000.
- We do consider that some users may not be aware of our community rules and are otherwise good users.
Our moderation team will try to warn users, but for serious violations and for users that have been warned before, bans may be implemented that range from 1 day to permanent.
Additionally, the moderation team is not able to monitor every post on this site.
That means we rely on our community to report posts that are causing problems, especially inflammatory or aggressive posts are are intended to cause problems.
This also means that you don't reply to the posters that are trying to cause problems, because it just results in you getting in trouble as well.
Send any reports or suggestions to customer support and let us handle the problem, it's what we're here for.